SATURDAY MARCH 15TH, 2014
NOON TO 5PM
WHO is Jake?
Jacob Zang "Jake" of Pickerington, was 24 years old when he died tragically January 1, 2013 by a hit and run driver. Jacob was the oldest of 10 children of John and Shelly Zang, a very close knit family in which he was a role model to his younger brothers and sisters.
As a 2007 graduate of Bishop Hartley High School, Jacob excelled at football and wrestling. Jacob also gave back to his community by serving as a coach in the Hartley Youth Wrestling Association. He had a passion for wrestling and had always hoped that Hartley would build a new wrestling room for the wrestlers to practice.
The Jacob Zang Memorial Foundation is set up in his memory in hopes that the wrestling room will become a reality and to also offer scholarships to athletes that may not otherwise be able to afford playing the sport they love.
Support the Memorial Foundation year round
JACOB ZANG MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
9928 Circle Drive
Pickerington, OH 43147
The Jacob Zang Memorial Foundation was formed in the aftermath of Jacob’s tragic death as a way to memorialize him by supporting causes that were influential in his life.
Mission: Provide support to Catholic youth and young adult activities
Vision: The foundation fosters opportunities for youth and young Adults to learn and live the Catholic Faith through their participation in educational, athletic, social, and spiritual activities.
Organization: The Foundation is recognized as a Non Profit Public Charity under IRS 501(c)3. EIN#46-1840490
Donations: Can be sent to the above address or deposited with any Chase Branch.
Jacob Zang Memorial Foundation
How to sign up for “Get Fit for Jake”:
1) Click the SCHEDULE NOW icon above to take you to the next page.
2) In the new browser, there is a tab that says “schedule now”. Under that, there are two options, click “Register for workshop”.
3) Click on the “Get Fit for Jake” workshop
4) Check the box for the time and class you want to attend then press continue
5) On the next page, complete payment info and Click “Book it”. You are not registered until you have pressed this!